georgy zanzi on Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:27:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] very urgent

Dear SIR

please reply to   zanzi1@themail.com

I am Mr Zanzi George, the elder son and the
only child of Mr.John Zuma George of Zimbabwe. It
might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address,i got it from the internet,while i was reserching for a person to trust.During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our
country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender
their farms to his party members and their followers.

My father was one of the best farmers in the country
and knowing that he did not support the president’s
political ideology, the president’s supporters
invaded my father’s farm burnt down everything, shot
him and as a result of the wounds sustained, he became sick and died after two days.And after his death, My mother and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives to south-Africa. BUT, before he died HE WROTE HIS WILL ,which reads

"(MY BELOVEED SON ,I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTIONTO
THE SUM OF $18.7 MILLION U.S DOLLARS WHICH I DEPOSITED
IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG (SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY". you should solicit for reliable foreign partner to
asist you to transfer this money out of SOUTH-AFRICA
for investment purpose. I deposited the money in
your name and it can be claimed by you alone with the
deposit code. your mother has all the documents.Take
good care of your mother.

>From the above, you will understand that the lives
and the future of my family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you can assits us.We are now
living in South-Africa as POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS and
the financial law of SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow
ASYLUM SEEKERS certain financial rights to such huge
amount of money .In view of this, I cannot invest this
money in South-Africa, hence I have negociated with the secuirity firm and they have accepted to move the fund via diplomatic courier
to any of thier offshore branches of my choice in Europe.

If it is convinent and you are in a possition to help,we will procure all neccesary legal documents on your behalf,in which the right to act as our family financial investor will be granted to you to enable
you go and claim the fund and subsequently lodge it in any account of your choice.

As compasation ,my family has decided to offer you 20% of the total fund, while 5% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 75% will be kept for my family and I.(ME} Finally, modalities on how to proceed will be conveyed to you once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to your urgent reply .

THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE.

Best regards

Zanzi George