mamariamabacha on Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:47:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Cry for help.

GOODDAY SIR/MADAM,
   I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.May the blessing of God be
upon you and grant you the wisdom and sympathy to
understand my situation and how much I need your
help.Late Gen. Sani Abacha,ex-military Head of State
(Federal Republic of Nigeria) was my husband that died
of heart problem.Since the death of my husband, I have
been subjected to all sorts of harassments,
intimidations and  inhuman treatments,with negative
reports emanating from the government and the press
regarding my husband’s past military regime.
 Most of our trusted Associates betrayed us because of Ministerial Jobs and Appointments. I need your immediate assistance. I need your assistance to transfer what I call “our future hope” the sum of Twenty eight million
United State Dollars (US$28,000,000) from my late
husband’s private vault into your foreign account or
any that you can provide.Here is the main point why I
need your help: I lost so much trying to make transfer
through some associates.This fund is considered as the
main source of my family’s future hope. When this
US$28 Million dollars is transferred, my brother
Mohammed Usman who is also my close Confidant would be
able to establish an investment with your assistance
on my behalf until I come out of my travail and
tormentors. For your information, my communication and
movement are under strict surveillance therefore,i will make
open communication between you and my son as i get your responnse.This is to ensure maximum confidentiality and
secrecy. If you will assist me receive  this money
into a foreign account,then 25% of this money will be
for the organisation,and I will also pay 10% for expences incurred.
so I am depending on this fund and I am counting on
you for my future and that of my family. I wait
patiently for your response.Please include your
contact details;
telephone of organisation, fax and location.

   Yours sincerely,
   Hajia Mariam Abacha.