Publisher - CircleID Network on Fri, 2 Aug 2002 05:56:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Featuring your articles

Hi, my name is Ali and I am the publisher of CircleID Network, an online
publication focused on Internet Addressing issues and DNS topics. I noticed
you participation at 'ICANN at Large' and am sending you this email to find
out whether you would be interested in being featured on our online
publication?

We are interested in featuring short articles (600-1000 words) written by
you that talk about latest DNS and other Internet addressing issues. If time
is of essence, you do not need to worry about the writing so much as the
message that the article conveys. We will work with you in editing of your
articles before they are posted.

The main goal of CircleID is to help in a humble way and benefit the global
Domain Name System and Internet addressing as a whole. We hope to
continuously offer an excellent medium where Internet addressing experts and
professionals can express their opinions and share their knowledge in a
constructive voice and be heard by the right people.

How will you benefit? Through steady marketing, CircleID will ensure that
you receive superb exposure as a distinguished professional. All of your
articles will be posted along with your bio and full reference. You will
also have the opportunity to read feedback from readers. We will do our very
best to ensure that you, as a professional, will receive excellent value
from contributing articles and being a part of CircleID.

Finally, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my email. I look
forward to receiving your response.

P.S. You can see our demo site at http://www.circleid.com

Best Regards,

Ali