sandra savimbi on Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:08:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Dear Friend,
 This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the
fact that you do not know me. The message could be
strange but real if you pay some attention.
Please accept my sincere
apologies In bringing this message of goodwill to
you, I have to say that I have no intentions of
causing you any pains. I am Ms. Sandra savimbi, daughter of
the late rebel leader Jonas savimbi of Angola who was
killed on the 22nd of febuary 2002.

I managed to get your contact details through "The
World Business Journal", a journal of the Johannesburg
Chamber of Commerce in South Africa in the time I
was desperately looking for a trustworthy person to
assist me in this confidential proposal.
My late father, Jonas savimbi was able to deposit a
large sum of money in differnt banks in europe My
father is presently dead and the movement of his
family members (including me) is restricted.
We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our
localities. Presently the  sum of US$25,600,000.00 Twenty
five Million, six hundred Dollars my father
transfered to The Netherlands is safe and is in a
security firm.	I am therefore soliciting your
help to have this money transfered into your account.
before my government get wind of this fund .You know
my father was a rebel leader in Angola  before his
death My reason for doing this is because it will be
difficult for the Angolan government to trace my
father's money to an individual's account, especially
when such an individual has no relationship ,I have
decided to keep part of that money for my family use
and the rest for investment,outside my country.
presently the money is kept in a  Security Company in
Netherlands.

I am currently and temporarily living in Angola with
my husband.  Moreover the political climate in Angola
at the moment is sensitive and unstable.
When you are ready i will give you the information
needed before you can have all access and Information
to the fund you will then be required to proceed to
the Netherlands where the fund  US$25,600,000.00
Twenty five Million six Hundred dollars shall be
delivered as payment to you as our representative or
rather Beneficiary.
Alternatively, you can have the fund transferred
into your account which
 would be comfortable for us all.and for your
co-operation and partnership, we have unanimously
agreed that you will be entitled to 5.5% of the money when
successfully received into your account.

The nature of your business is not relevant to the
successfull execution of this transaction.  kindly
provide my counsel with all your contacts addresses
including your personal telephone and fax number,

All correspondence is for the attention of my counsel:
Barr.Hakeem makumba,E-mail: hakeemmakumba@spinfinder.com
currently living In the Netherlands as our legal
adviser concerning all matters relating to this fund
with the security firm. Kindly contact him through his
email address if you are interested in this proposal
i have the full trust in him.

Thank you and God Blessings as We await your urgent
response,

Sandra Savimbi.