lisa haskel on Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:36:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] tech_2 2002

Its mostly of local interest, but here's the latest tech_2 project.
We'll be in Lancaster in the north of England, and heading off
towards the end to Grizedale Forest to test out our skills in rural
surroundings.

if you're close (ish), think about dropping by... everyone welcome.

http://tech2.southspace.org

Tech_2/Grow Your Own Media Lab is a series of workshops, events, and
experiments with free software, recycled hardware, mobile computing,
wireless networks, small renewable energy systems and community media
resources.

16 August to 11 September, Folly, Lancaster and Grizedale Forest, Cumbria.

Shared food and accomodation is available free for anyone who gets
there.  contact lisa@southspace.org

Documentation will be available as we go.  look out for announcements.