IQ - M & O Marketing on Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:26:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Free LTC "Sales Closers"

Title: Free LTC "Sales Closers"
FREE
LTC "Sales Closers"
Just tell us which sales closer you would like us to send you!

Our state-of-the art Point-Of-Sale CD ROM
Which virtually sells Long Term Care to your clients! This turnkey presentation prepares your client for the sale. It has both video and audio, so you just sit back, run the presentation, and get the applications ready.

We're also offering our flip chart version of this presentation

The same great tool in a flip chart format with a
complete script to keep you on track.

The choice is yours – choose one of these great LTC Point-of-Sale items. Which gift would you like? All you have to do is complete appointment paperwork with M&O Marketing.

Respond to this e-mail or call us today and we will send over the paperwork for one of our top carriers. Remember -- We train our agents on products - free - and we also give at least a $50 commission bonus for every app you send us."

866-503-0250 ext. 0

For agent use only.
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: