thomas on Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:31:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] JOINT VENTURE DEMAND

Zongolo Mobutu,
The Kingdom of Morocco,

Dear Sir,

My name is Capt.Zongolo Mobutu,the son of the late president Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire,now known as the Democratic Republic of Congo.(D.R.C).When my father was ousted from power following a protracted civil war,my family settled in exile in Morcco, where my father died a year later from prostate cancer.

After my father's death,all his bank accounts in several European cities were frozen,our properties seized and our businesses shut down by my father's enemies,who are now in power in my country.Recently,the only properties we had left,a chateaux in Southern France was confiscated by the French Government on the request of the new government in D.C.R.

I am soliciting for your partnership and co-operation to invest the sum of US$13million,the only money we have left in the entire world.You are to be FRONT,through whom this fund would be invested,in stocks,shares,mutual funds and real estate! .I am compelled to contact you,because since the past years, my family has lost several millions of dollars to my late father's close friends and associates who capitalized on our predicament to reap us off our fortune.

When my father fled the then Zaire,we arrived in Togo(West Africa) for a few days before we were offered political asylum in Morocco by the Moroccan Monarch the late King Hassan.While in Togo the fund was deposited in the custody of a security company,which has sucessfully moved it to the Netherlands.

For your co-operation and partnership,we have unanimously agreed that you will be entitled to 30% of the money,5% will be used to reimburse/Refund expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction,while 65% percent will be for my family and me.

If you are willing to assist and partnership with my family and me to invest this money,kindly contact my attorney who is presently in the Netherlands on Tel no:+31-625537143 Barr. Cha! rles Sango or send an e-mail to :

e-mail :charles_sango@hotmail.com

Yours truly,
Zongolo Mobutu.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com