osscar calise on Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:18:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

FROM:OSSCAR AND SISTER
TEL:0022505930384.
Dear,

Please I am Mr Osscar Calice, the only son of  late
chief Calice Williams from Sierra Leone. I got your
contact from the Ecowas Infomation Center in Côte
d'Ivoire. My sources of your contact gave me the
courage and confidence to rely on you. I am writing
you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your
assistance to transfer our cash of seventeen  million
six hundred thousand dollars ($17,600) now in the
custody of a BANK here in Abidjan to your private
account pending our arrival to your country.

SOURCE OF THE MONEY

My late father, chief Calice Williams, a native of
mende district in the Northern province of Sierra
Leone, was the general Manager of Sierra Leone mining
co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. According to my
father. This money was the income accrued from mining
co-operation's over draft and minor sales. Before the
peak of the civil war between the rebels forces
ofmajor Paul Koroma and the combined forces of
ECOMOGpeace keeping operation that almost destroyed my
country, following the forceful removal from power of
the Civilian Elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by
the rebels. My father had already made arrangement for
 his family, my mother, my little sister and myself to
be evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with our
personal effects and the box containing team. My
father deposited the fund  for the safe custody until
after the war when he will join us. During the war  in
my  country, and following the indiscriminate looting
of public and Government properties by the rebel
forces, the sierra Leone mining coop. Was one of the
targets looted and destroyed. My father including
other top Government functionaries Were attacked and
killed by the rebels in November 1999 because of his
relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed
Tejan Kabbah. As a result of my father death, and with
the news of my uncles involvement in air crash in
January, dashed our hope of survival. The untimely
deaths caused my mothers heart failure and other
related complications of which she later died in the
hospital After we must have spent a lot of money on
her. Nowmy 16-year-old sister and myself are alone in
this strange country suffering without any care or
help. Without any relation, we are now like refugees
and orphans. Our only hope now is in fund our father
deposited in the BANK To this effect, I humbly solicit
your assistance in the followings ways.

-To assist me claim this fund  from the BANK
asco-beneficiary.
-To transfer this money in your name to your country.
 -To make a good arrangement for a joint business
investment on our behalf in your country and you,the
caretaker.
-To secure a college for my little sister and my
selfin your country to further our education.
-And to make arrangement for our travel with you
toyour country after you have transferred this fund.
Most importantly. The whole documents issued after
deposit in my custody. For your assistance, I beg to
concede 13 % of  this money to you for your
efforts assistance .Please destroy if you are not
interested for security reasons.

Best regards

OSSCAR AND SISTER.