juan nsk on Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:34:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Hello list from swine

david gilmour:CNN Richard Quest
metropolis:brother of kubisheck(architect from Brasil who made Brasilia)
Ministry:sisters of Charlie Manson
Bob Dylan:dealer from Bob Dylan(from john Lennon's marihuana)
Ringo Starr:Patti Harrison
INXS:football player Cannigia
Van Halen:guy who jumped out of a window
UB40:Tolon
Litto Nebbia:lavender for cleaning
Shamen:Yeltsin
King Crimson:Casper Krascinski
Led Zeppelin:Claudio(husband from my sister)
Crass:Silvana(friend of mine)
This Mortal Coil:Greek boat
Barry Manilow:Chevey Chase
Canned Heat:Lars from UN
Bob Geldof:Rutger Hauer
Nico:Bariloche coffee place(Argentina)
Toy Dolls:Archie magazine
Alien Sex Fiend:police from Amsterdam(red District)
Styx:Anita Lane
Eric Clapton:Michael Douglas
David Lee Roth:KMFDM(singer)
Beastie Boys:Hurricane(guy who is in prison)
Eagles:Hendrix drummer
Siouxsie and the Banshees:Ben from Dunckerstrasse in Berlin
The Cure:Etchart wine factory
Camaron:San Antonio(fish sellers)
Bauhaus:Jim Carrey
Bruce Springsteen:Tom Hanks
Nick Cave:Charly Garcia
Public Enemy:Black Panters from usa
Adam Ant:Pet jail(how do you say this?)
Adam Ant:Prince Charles or Charlie Parker
Beastie Boys:Daniel Melingo
Climb up that ladder
Sisters of Mercy:friend of Alfredito(vida vasca)
Nico:Perfume Factory(Avon)
Steel Pulze:Aids research in Amsterdam
Pêter Tosh:his father
Paul Simon:Art Garfunkel
James Brown:dealer of heroin
Wham:refugee camp for russian army in east germany
Antigroup:SWAT
Cream:chantilly factory las tres niñas
The Smiths:Meat product
Peter Murphy:lover of mine actually a false priest from Germany
Chris Rea:golf curse I had from Olivos Country Club
Pink Floyd:Vicentico from Fabulosos Cadillacs
Fabulosos Cadillacs:Flavio Cianciarulo(from Argentina band).

Now we begin to understand this fucking imbecils;totally psycho for
manipulating a system with no wisdom about doing something good and then we
realise that we fall in danger by surprise.
It's the sickest story that I've been passing through throgh this.
Stolen Ideas.
The problem is that again I was stolen by maid some material I had from
bands in Bs As(she was really angry for not being part of anything but
herself).
I am doing this for a system which better takes care for fascists who don't
really deserve any of our gifts(I don't know what this means).
I only say this(maybe for inventing a law or something else)but please
arrest psychos who deserve something better than psychoanalisis for free by
hearing just my voice speak.
So please say to fixated this is almost finished(I don't know if you are
still working for Laibach;I looked for your page)
I'm fixing something on music from squat groups in cd archives from info
related to east and western europe aswell as argentina which were massacred
by NATO from Argentina dealing with very severe authorities which don't
actally like us.
Thanks.Sorry about me being so submissive.
Watch out!
Juan NSK