PopUpSponsor on Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:49:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Earn $5 per thousand visitors

Title: PopUpSponsor.com - Looking for extra money on your website?

join
login
terms
get code
other programs

Why Join PopUpSponsor?

With PopUpSponsor you can earn $5 per thousand visitors or $3 per thousand visitors with non-aggressive single pop up! All our payments are on-time and never late. If you're curious about when we've historically issued payments, follow the "payment history" link on this page.

Payment Plans:

All members will receive a check every month if their balance is over $25 dollars. Members earn $.005 per unique visitor, that's $5 for every thousand unique visitors or $3 for every thousand visitors with a non-aggressive single pop-up. You will also earn 10% of all referred webmaster's earnings.

Try these other links:

FAQ: Find out the answers to questions that our webpublishers ask the most.
Join: Use our sign up form to register and you'll be ready to start earning extra money in less than 60 seconds.
Login: Login to the members area to view statistics and money earned.
Get code: Retrieve the Javascript code for your website.
Terms: Review the terms of service if there are any issues that you are unsure of.

I'm ready to earn extra money! Take me to the sign up form!!

copyright © PopUpSponsor.com 2000-2002
Privacy Info