IQ - Roster Financial on Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:35:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] When we say FREE, WE MEAN FREE!

Title: When we say FREE, WE MEAN FREE!
When we say FREE Turnkey Selling System WE MEAN FREE!

Get your demo disc today!
No place to fly to, no meetings to attend!
Total Turnkey System! High Quality Leads From
Proven Mail Houses!
Attractive Invitations With a
2-3% Average Response!
Toll-free Reservation Hotline For Seminar Attendees! Nationally Tested - Compliance Approved Materials! Professional, Entertaining & Informative PowerPoint Presentations!
Free Multi-Media Loaner Equipment Including
Lap-Top & Projector!
Two Fool Proof Appointment Systems – 50% Response Ratio! Free Full Two Days of Complete Training!
Continuous Coaching From
Experienced Seminar Presenters!
Attendance At Your Seminars By Your Own Seminar Coach! Large Range Of Top Companies & Products To Work With!
NO Commission Reductions, Splits or Lower Contracts! Paid Premium Counts Towards Eligibility For
5-Star, In-Season Trips!
Co-op Dollars Available!

Combine your Life, Annuity, LTC, DI & Securities
Production And Have A “Suite” Time On

Our 7 - day All Suite Alaskan Adventure on Celebrity Cruises®
From as little as $1,000,000 of Annuity Premium or $100,000 of Life Premium.
No case minimums!*

Call or e-mail us today for your FREE demo disc!
800-933-6632x8
— or —

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

*See Trip Brochure For Qualification Levels And Full Details.