Nmherman on Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:33:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: call for garlic harvesting

In a message dated 7/11/2002 8:34:13 AM Central Daylight Time, shulea@earthlink.net writes:

As we dig garlic bulbs out of rich soil, we exchange and reflect on the grounds of  current media conditions.

I do like or love this idea, I already love it.  Garlic.  Gor Viper!  If I had a bus ticket I'd even go.  However, I have true garlic of my own here in MN to harvest, which I could do and will, but the participation says "you gotta gor there."

So, contrary to hardened empiricist Chris Fahey, skeptical AI worker who says Max hates everything, I now say G2K is going to benefit hard from this new project _regardless_.

I love you Shu Lea, and I ain't goin' nowhere.

Max Herman
www.geocities.com/genius-2000/daily.html
(My own "best practices" page)

++