martha rosler on Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:10:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] MoveOn.org: Who is Dick Cheney?

Date: 11 Jul 2002 19:51:38 -0000
>From: "Wes Boyd, MoveOn.org"
>To: "martha rosler" <navva@earthlink.net>
>Subject: Our first bulletin: Who is Dick Cheney?
>
> Dear friend of MoveOn,
<snip>
> You can subscribe to the bulletin simply by clicking on the link below:

<http://www.moveon.org/subscrip/one.mhtml?list_id=103&id=645-660726-SsSIlosVnsx6
CX2H%2FdkEHg>http://www.moveon.org/subscrip/one.mhtml?list_id=103=645-660726-SsS
IlosVnsx6CX2H%2FdkEHg

<snip>
______________
>WHO IS DICK CHENEY?

> MoveOn Bulletin
> Thursday, July 11, 2002
> Edited by Eli Pariser
>(<mailto:eli.pariser@moveon.org>eli.pariser@moveon.org)
>
> Subscribe online at:
> <http://www.moveon.org/moveonbulletin/>http://www.moveon.org/moveonbulletin/

> CONTENTS:
 1. <#section-2.>Introduction 2.
<#section-3.>One Link 3.
<#section-4.>Cheney in Numbers 4.
 <#section-5.>Halliburton Days 5.
<#section-6.>A Lot of Energy 6.
<#section-7.>More About Cheney 7.
<#section-8.>About the MoveOn Bulletin and MoveOn.org