mayiwa ige on Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:34:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] hello friend

DEAR
  I regret any initial embarrassment my letter might cause you, as
  we have not had any correspondence before this time. My name is
  MUYIWA IGE, the eldest son of the slain Attorney General and
Chief Justice of Nigeria, Chief Bola Ige. I got your contact in
  my search for a reliable and trustworthy partner who l can do
  business with.

I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great
  assistance to each other.
  I currently have in my possession the sum of sixty-five million
  US Dollars (US$65 million) cash which l intend to invest,
  specifically in your country although I do not know in which area
  yet. This money came as a payback contract deal between my Late
  father and a Russian Firm for a contract executed in the
Country's multi-billion dollars Ministry of Justice Complex in
Abuja. The Russian Partners returned my father's share of
  USD$65,000,000.00 after his death and it was lodged in my
  father's security company of where l am director at the moment.

  Now after my Dads burial on Friday 11th January 2002 and as the
  eldest son of late attorney General, the president and commander
  in chief of the armed forces in Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo)
  has asked me to submit all documents belonging to the Federal
  Government in my daddy's custody for easy assessment and
  replacement of the Attorney General. In view of this, l acted
  fast to withdraw the US$65,000,000.00 from the company's vault
  and deposited it in another Security Company and marked it as
  film and film materials. I have declared my father's Security
  Company bankrupt. There is no record of this money traceable by
  the Government because no document exists showing that we
  received the money from
  the Russians.

  Due to the current situation in the country, it has become quite
  impossible for me to make use of this money within. This informs
  my decision to transfer the money out of the country for investment.

  Please contact me as a matter of urgency to enable us discuss
  this transfer in details.

  I propose a percentage of 30% of the total sum to you for the
  expected service and
  Assistance, 5% for offsetting minor expenses incurred in the
  course of this transaction. Please reply by above email. Please
  do treat this as highly confidential while you consider the
proposal.

  I look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.

Best Regards

  MUYIIWA IGE