william van boxtel on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:14:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Asset protection

 Good day,

If I may crave your indulgence, I am a lawyer specializing in asset protection and am
contacting you on behalf of a client who wants to transfer his funds to the care of a
trustworthy businessman or woman.

So if you are interested in this transaction and would like to receive 15% of US$18.9 million
as commission for your assistance, please contact my client on the email address stated
below for more information about this transaction.

CLIENTS EMAIL: alsanbutan@hotmail.com

Best regards,
William Van Boxtel