Bill Spornitz on Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:18:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] purchase order number, please

In relation to a report recently from the World Wildlife Fund in
relation to figures regarding the relation of the hungriest Monkey to
the sub-beings of the Fantasy-jungle, the world's most famous open
source project, to whit:

<cite>
<a
href="http://www.observer.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,750783,00.html";>The
world's ticking timebomb</a>
Earth 'will expire by 2050'

Our planet is running out of room and resources. Modern man has
plundered so much, a damning report claims this week, that outer
space will have to be colonised...

Mark Townsend and Jason Burke
Sunday July 7, 2002
The Observer
</cite>

A further two planets have been requisitioned by the Monkey Mind for
the further happy and grunting propagation of the Monkey and all it's
good works. Sing Hoo Sing Haw Sing HooHaw!@ Workers will begin
fabricating these huge devices immediately. Engineers will consider
the ramifications of post-launch trinary planetary objects that would
result in the heavens, eclipse frequencies increasing while Global
Sports Friends will provide colour commentary as the moon is sent far
over the left field fence, going, going, over the goal, into the
drink...

ps - consider the rabbits in my yard. They thrive because the dogs
are well fed and the kitchen compost is rich. Picturesque,  - no -
Storybook, they munch on dandelions that grow in the cracks of the
front sidewalk.

This is the christmas city. Winter comes every year with a bite bite
bite that bite's a bunny's ears off.

The bunnies are living just inside the southwest wall. I know that.
I'm thinking they make unreasonable houseguests - some say vermin ->
If I shut off access to their lair ( a simple yard of gravel will do
the work where meetings in Rio and Johannesburg fail to do ) while
they munch dandelions... I know that too. Late enough in the year,
the corpses would freeze for easy removal - removal -

no burial here, I know that too...