teddy james on Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:05:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] MUTUAL BENEFIT INFO !!!

NOTE: PLEASE DIRECT ALL RESPONSE TO EMAIL

            ACCOUNTS CONTAINED IN THIS LETER FOR

           CONFIDENTIAL AND COLLEAGUES PURPOSE.

                                                                                 STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM: DR. TEDDY O. JAMES

E-MAIL: teddyowens@webmail.co.za , toj42@hotmail.com , capeojames@hotmail.com , OR toj678@hotmail.com

ATTN:

                                 URGENT MUTUAL BENEFIT

I would like to begin by way of introduction.My name
is DR. TEDDY O. JAMES,a native of Capetown-South Africa
and a senior employee of the South Africa Ministry
of eneryg and Mineral Resources currently here in
Amsterdam- Netherlands on a 3 months trade/civil service research.
I ran into your personal information, in search of a trustworthy and
reliable person with the office of chamber of commerce in Brussel , though i did not disclose the purpose of search.

 I am writing this letter to solicite your co-operation in order to redeem an investment interest currently being held under trust with the South Africa Ministry of energy and mineral resources.The said investment now valued at US$12,500.000.00 (Twelve million and five hundred thousand dollars) was consolidated mining corporation in 1988 for 11 years.

Since the maturity of this contract in August 1999,several attempt have been made without success to contact MR. MOORE HANS or any of his close relatives,in whose favour the investment cash value could be paid to. My partner who is the account director at Ministry
of energy and Mineral resources and two other collegues,have initiated the process of filing a
claim for this money,with the hope of having these funds transferred into a safe OVERSEA ACCOUNT.
We as civil service officials are deprive by law of the legal right to
opperate oversea bank account, under the Constitutional Assembly civil
service constitutional finacial code conduct bureau (Act -0221/s-sec
GDF/47-ZA) on 8th-may -1996 of REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
We would file a claim for this money with the Ministry
claiming that you were appointed by Mr MOORE HANS to be
the beneficiary to these funds.The approval procedure of this claim,
take 6-8 working days and the tax value of the fund amounting to
(US$149,440.56)payable to the RESERVE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA has been
raised.
As soon as the claim is APPROVED, the stated sum of US$12.500.000.00 (TWELVE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) will be transferred into an account of your choice,after which my collegues and I shall travel to meet with you for the disbursement of the fund. Since the money will be in your custody,you have the responsibility to ensure that my collegues and I receive 59% of the total sum while 35% for your assistance in putting claim and providing an oversea account; 6% have been set aside for any incidential expences that might be incured in the cource of this transaction.
Please we urgue you to keep this affair STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL ,because we are still in active Government service, and cannot conpromise our seat's as we hope to judiciosely use our official position/seat's to aquire our POLITICAL AMBITION if you show your ultmost sincerity for further consistent transactions after disbusment and getting our 59% share of the money.

 I want to assure you that my partners are in position to make the payment of this claim possible,provided you agree to meet with us and give us the guarantee that our share will be well secure in your care.

Be rest assured that there is absolutely nothing to worry about in view of this claim; for your role is RISK FREE, and it not subject to any enquiry as my partner will handle the claims directly on behalf in South Africa.

 Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter by urgently contacting me confidentially on any of the following email addresses.

(teddyowens@webmail.co.za , toj42@hotmail.com , capeojames@hotmail.com , OR toj678@hotmail.com for details of this transaction. I look foward to your prompt response.
Yours truly,

DR. TEDDY O. JAMES

 NOTE: YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT, AS BUSINESS OF THIS MAGNITUDE AND NATURE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE VIA E-MAIL.

_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold