bala bala on Thu, 4 Jul 2002 16:07:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] VERY URGENT.

Dear Sir,RE:REQUEST FOR THE  TRANSFER OF US$45.5
MILLION UNITEDSTATES DOLLARS.
I take liberty to introduce my humble self to you and
permit me to write you.I am the immediate
seniorbrother to MRS MARIAM ABACHA
(WIDOW) the wife of Late General Sani Abacha Former
Head of state of the defunct Military Government of
Nigeria, who was killed, while in office in 1998.
After these, the Present Democratic Elected Government
of OLUSEGUN OBASANJO took over in 1999 as a result of
Military  misrule over the years, during the tenure of
Late General Abacha (my inlaw) he enriched and
accumulated a lot of money while in office, but
unfortunately for him the man died.
This money was lodged in different banks abroad in
America, Canada, Europe and Africa. Etc.
However, the present Government succeeded in Frozening
most of these Accounts and have so far recalled these
money back to the country, with exception of the money
deposited in a valt with AMICABLE SECURITY COMPANY in
Cotonou   Republic of Benin undiscovered up til date.
And due to sanction placed on the family by the
Present Government MRS.  MARIAM ABACHA can not reach
this money nor withdraw it to Nigeria for use.
Otherwise, we have jointly decided within the family
to relocate this funds out abroad for investment.
This is the  only ways and means we can
utilizethismoney wisely.
Consequently, we beg for your assistance in investing
this money ie. Purchase factory (s), Estate and any
other viable venture you might suggest.  I got your
contact through your country (s) Embassy, as a
trustworthy and reliable person we believe strongly,
you will not disappoint us, we have also agreed to
give you 20% of the total amount as share in this
business, at the end of the day.Finally, we requirethe
following information to
facilitate  and normalization of documentation
withtheSecurity Company.
(a) Your complete name(b) Your Telephone/Fax Numbers
(c) Complete Bank Account Numbers and Addresses.
Again, all arrangement and logistics of this
transaction are in place as you are free and secured
in this transaction, you will be glad you did
andweshall remain grateful.
I most faithfully look forward to hear from
you.Thanksin anticipations.
Best regards,DR. EL MUSTAFA BELLO .