Zak McGregor on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:25:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Army To Release Computer Game

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:47:16 -0700
"Kermit Snelson" <ksnelson@subjectivity.com> wrote:

[snip]

> The game, which will be free on many gaming Web sites and
> www.americasarmy.com, lets a player assume the role of a new recruit
> on an Army team  ...

[snip]

> "No one can opt to be the bad guy in America's Army," Boyce said.

I cannot reconcile these two statements.

I also wonder if one of the missions you can play involves blowing up aa
Afghan wedding party with special bonus for doing it twice? Or lining up
surrendered Iraqi soldiers for a "turkey shoot"?

Ciao

Zak