GLOBAL CROSSING on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:38:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE A WINNER!!!

DELOTTO NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY,
BURDENSTRAAT 21B,
2053 DS AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL/FAX: +31 627516921

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: EGS/2551256003/04
BATCH: 14/0017/IPD

RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 1ST JULY 2002, of
winners of the DELOTTO NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL
PROGRAMS held on 31ST OCTOBER 2001, as part of our end of year bonanza.

Your company, attached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750, with serial
number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 13-15-22-37-39-43, and consequently
won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,200,000.00
in cash credited to file REF NO. EGS/2551256003/04. This is from total
prize money of US$20,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen international
winners in this category. All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from The Middle East, Asia,
Africa, America, Europe and North America as part of our International
Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House insured in
your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
Processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year
high stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent;
FRANK UBU,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
GLOBAL CROSSING,
AMSTERDAM, n.l
TEL/FAX; +31 627516921
EMAIL: globalcrossing@hotvoice.com

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 12TH JULY 2002.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change
of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our promotions program.

Sincerely,

THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
DELOTTO NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result
to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claims
agent.