IQ - Life Pros on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 04:19:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Commissions Too High to Publish

Title: Commissions Too High to Publish

Non-Med Level Term 15-20 & 30 year with Return of Premium Rider!
It's Lucrative:
  Commission so high we can't publish them
Annualization Available
Daily Commission by EFT
It's Fast:
  Qualifying policies processed in 4 days or company pays you $100.00
Forms and Status from Internet
It's Easy:
  Non-medical underwriting (No Blood, No HOS, No Exam)*
  Ages 0-60 $100,000
  Ages 61-70 $50,000
  Easy To Complete Application
Fax Application to Home Office (No Need to Mail Original)
888-574-9088
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

M14070PBL602

*Issuance of the policy based on answers to medical questions
We don't want anybody to receive our mailing who does not wish to receive them. This is a professional communication sent to insurance professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here: http://www.insurancemail.net
Legal Notice