Miles Nordin on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:17:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Bobo Chalk Signs

    bm> those Birkenstock wearing, organic sour dough stuffed
    bm> with sun-dried tomato and brie chomping, inner city dwellers
    bm> that plague the modern metropolis. A mix of bourgeois and
    bm> bohemian these types have the superficial trappings of
    bm> 'alternative' lifestyle such as Indian fabrics, tattoos,
    bm> Tibetan Buddhism and Permaculture gardens, but dig a little
    bm> deeper and the four wheel drives, stock portfolios and private
    bm> school educations begin to surface.

    bm> [. . .]

    bm> nazis

Thanks to YOU, Ben, for having the COURAGE to tell it like it is.
Fucking bobos ought to stick to THEIR part of the city not ours, or
else move into a walled housing development where their indulgent
lifestyle and fascist hatred can be isolated and contained, lest their
sheep's clothing allow them to INFECT the rest of the world with their
sick, slimy attitude.

Thank god there's none of these bobos' disgusting, poisonous elitism
and fascist hate-mongering here among ``our kind,'' no siree.  just
love and sweet progressive openness, baybe.  One of these days
there'll be a revolution, and we can TAKE BACK the inner city from
these hate-filled fascist bobos.