freetravel15 on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 01:04:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Give you clients 50% off there travels. ZRQXJF

Do you print a plastic membership card, phone card, or provide member benefits. By adding our Hotels Etc. trademark to your plastic card or your member benefit package you can give your customers 50% off at name brand Hotels and Resorts in over 1,000 Cities for less than 1 cent per member.

Your customers/members will also receive a free 3 day/2 night holiday in Las Vegas, Hawaii, Orlando or 17 other cities. Your customers will also receive discounts at over 9,000 car rental locations from Budget Alamo and National Car Rental. Last but not least your members/customers will receive discounts at over 5,000 Choice Hotels.

A great Travel Benefits package for less than 1 cent per member. Visit our web site for more details
http://travelbiz.hoha.ru