Mr. A.S. Savimbi on Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:16:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Save my family

Pardon me,

I want to be brief and to the point. This is not a
fictitiuos letter or a joke. We will both benefit
if you will assist and act in time. My name is Tao
Sakaita. My late father was the Dr. Jonas Savimbi.
The UNITA leader who was sadly killed on the 22nd
of Febuary 2002 by goverment forces.
Regardless of what he did, he believed in a cause.

I am currently in a refuge camp while the
rest of my family are still in Angola under restricted
movement and surveillance. My father just before he
died transferred a sum close to a hundred million
dollars in cash(100 million USD), for some purchases
he intended to make, to a security company in Europe.
The government here is trying to confiscate my father's
 money and investment abroad because they say he was a rebel
leader.

You can know more about my father by checking his
profile at the URL below:
  www.kwacha.com/edoc2.htm

The money is still there and only my Mom who is
currently sick in Angola and one of my siblings that
is
aware of this funds. I have all the papers and
certificate of deposits and the password.

I intend to communicate with you as regards this
transaction on a satelite phone to avoid intervention
by anybody.

Moreover, the political climate in Angola at the
moment being so sensitive and unstable.With this
password and information I will send you a
power of attorney to the security firm, When you
are ready I will give you the information needed
before you can get access to the fund you will then
proceed to the Security company for the collection of
the fund.

My reason for  doing this is because it will be
difficult for the  Angolan government to trace my
father's money to an individual's account, especially
when such an individual has no relationship with me
that can be traced. Let me know if you can assist or
not. For a fee of course.

PLEASE  YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS
HIGHLY REQUIRED.

Yours sincerely,

TAO S. SAVIMBI.