marketing on Fri, 3 May 2002 17:35:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Reciprocal Linking with New Link Popularity Service

I noticed you have a link to linkpopularity.com on your site and am writing to request the addition of our service to your resource list.

My company has recently launched a new meta-search engine which has an integrated link popularity checker, and also functionality that allows users to see where specific keywords searches are ranked on multiple engines at one time.

About.com recently wrote a review of our service:

http://websearch.about.com/library/searchtips/bltotd020423.htm

We were also recently mentioned in one of the web's largest webmarketers newsletters, Larry Chase's Web Digest for Marketers:

http://wdfm.com/current.html

If you do feel we are of a quality you think is worth linking to, we will reciprocate by adding a site to our link partner's database.  This database will be searched and results will be loaded with every search our users make.  Once you link to us just respond to the email with the Title, Description, URL and up to five keywords of the website you want added.

We will be launching this service on June 14th.  Our site works best with IE 4+ and NS 6+.  We'll be constantly adding updates, new features, and better cross browser compatability to check it often.  read the online help for detailed instructions.

We have a special version for webmarketers at:

http://webmarketers.searchonline.info

If you have any personal questions, feel free to email me at my private address below.

Thank You,

Cory J. Smith

CEO, Anvil Development Group, LLC

http://www.searchonline.info