solutions@polwas.com on Fri, 3 May 2002 05:59:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ADV:Secure The Future Of Your Business 1602886

Title: There will be two types of business in the New Millennium

Would You Like To Make Money Over The Internet ?

WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW !!

Do You Have A Small Business, or Product You Have Developed?
Are You A Licensed Re-Seller Of An Established Product?

We Can Show You How To Make Money Over the Internet
Using the Most Advanced Technology on the Net Today!

For More Information About Our Total Internet Solution Program

Fill Out The Form Below For More Information On this Incredible Offer...

IT WILL INCREASE YOUR INTERNET INCOME!

GUARANTEED!!!!

Name:

E-mail:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Business Type:

* All rules and regulations set forth by "The Company" apply.  Price advertised predicated on paid set-up fees as stated in "The Company" Catalog

Your email address was obtained from a purchased list, Reference #100557.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, please Click Here and send from this e-mail address.  If you have previously unsubscribed and are still receiving this message, you may email our Abuse Control Center or call 1-866-667-5399, or write us at: NOUCE1, 6822 22nd Avenue North Saint Petersberg , FL, 33710-3918.