Dimitris C.Milionis on Thu, 2 May 2002 22:48:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> full of digital hot air (net.art's evolution)

Daniel Young, UNESCO and the Hellenic Republic's ministry of culture
are spending so much on the rebuilding of the Parthenon since the
early 70's that's its costing a dame fortune, at the end it will be properly
maintained, but its an ongoing project.

but I really don't know about the net.art world, it will grow twofold
by 2004 but it will change with G3 mobile tech once its introduced
to the masses, maybe net.art's evolution is in G3 hand held mobile art!

dimitris c. milionis

+

p.s. ...and the " net.art world " seems in need to be properly maintained
like the Parthenon!

++