JERRY IKE on Wed, 1 May 2002 09:43:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] REQUEST

JERRY IKE

Wema Bank Plc

Lagos – Nigeria.

I am the manager of bill and exchange of the Foreign Operations Department of Wema Bank of Nigeria.

I am writing following the impressive information about you through one of my friend who run a consultancy firm. He assured of your capability and reliability, although I did not tell him the details of the business I want to do with you. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $9.5million dollars (Nine million five hundred United States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along side with his entire family in November 1996 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or relation to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately we learn that all his supposed next of kin or relations died along with him at the plane crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for the claim.

It therefore upon this discovery that I and two other officials in the department now decided to make business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation of the deceased for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go back into Federal Government account as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that such money remained after six years the money will be transferred into banking treasury as unclaimed fund .

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

We agreed that 35% (negotiable) of this money will be for you as foreign partner. Therefore me and my two colleagues will visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Please be honest to me.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of the fund to you as arranged you must apply first to the bank as next of kin of the deceased. Upon receipt of your response I will send to you a text of the application with the name of the deceased and his country and other information about him.

Note this transaction is confidential and risk free.

As soon as you receive this mail you should contact me through my e-mail address or alternative email address:jerryike702@yahoo.com .

Best Regards,

JERRY IKE