Ivo Skoric on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:54:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Suicide Bombers

Hmmm, I think Milosevic did not use MIG 29s and T 72s in Kosovo
because of the fear he might lose them, and then remain
defenseless. Sharon has no such fears. Palestinians are far more
isolated, exhausted and underarmed than Albanians in Kosovo
were. And Sharon not only has 3 times more tanks and 15 times
more aircraft than Milosevic at his disposal, but can always count
on the endless re-supply from the U.S. - something that Milosevic
couldn't count on.
ivo