Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist] on Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:46:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RE: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction

> [and ways that, by absolute necessity and contrary to what goes on most
> of the time even now, incorporate thought about the "end-user" right at
> the beginning of the creative process]

Yes, from the very start of a project, you start thinking about the end-
user...because you allow yourself to access and interact with it...otherwise
you could not complete it.   It would be even better to make access more
elegent from the beginning, build layers of accessability as you build the
piece.  Creating textures that people can "feel" their way through.

--
Joseph Franklyn McElroy
Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
Electric Hands, Inc
www.electrichands.com
212-255-4527
Electrify your sales, Electrify your Mind