Keith Sanborn on Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:34:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Old Hates Fueled By Fear

Dear John:

Namoi Klein is a perceptive individual. I think she is right to bring
attention to the risiing tide of anti-semitism. Attacks on synagogues
must be condemned and prevented; certainly, mosques in the us have
enjoyed a large amount of police protection--though one wonders if it
were not partially surveillance.

I do, however, find her attempt to tar indymedia.org with the brush
of the ludicrous and evil anti-semitism of the well-known tsarist
forgery, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, to be despicable.

Keith Sanborn