Lachlan Brown on Sat, 27 Apr 2002 01:57:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] A Lovers Discourse

Yes, I'll say, recommended reading for anyone thinking
of starting a career as a net.art.ist(e). Beats all of those
bloody Perl and Java manuals, eh? Not to mention those
'Internet for Idiots' tomes produced by those clowns
over at the American Association of Internet Researchers,
what?

Damn good read.

Lachlan