Sawad on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:31:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> more flash digest [mcelroy x2, klima x2, fahey]

Joseph,

Maybe you can get Vince McMahon!

Seriously, I think that working with a text editor and a C compiler is
probably a lot more straightforward than needing to have "strategies for
migration or emulation" or not knowing whether "All this might change."
Otherwise, I am happy that you are enjoying "programming," or "feasting,"
or whatever anyone else wants to call it, in Flash or ActionScript. You
gotta do whatevah works for you.

Again, if this is all you people got out of my post, then I must have
failed terribly in communicating my arguments with Lev Manovich.

sawad