Rockwood Insurance on Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:36:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Expect The Unexpected

Title: Expect The Unexpected
Without Proper Protection, Your Financial Security
Is Only One Policyholder Away From...

As an Insurance agent or broker, potential litigation against you can arise from numerous sources - a dissatisfied policyholder, insurance carrier or other third party. You need to be prepared to defend yourself even against the most unfounded or frivolous allegations.

The Rockwood Guardian Errors and Omissions insurance policy is one of the most comprehensive coverages available in the marketplace today! Underwritten by member companies of A + rated American Equity Insurance Company, we provide the expert

Consider The Following Highlights:

. Tailored coverage for the agent, GA, MGA, or broker exposures.

. Coverage enhancements for Financial Planning exposures

. $1.5MM of first dollar legal protection (in addition to the limit of liability)

. Short form application

Prices as low as $525!

Contact Corlin Hackett:
877-242-2487
corlin.hackett@rockwoodinsurance.com

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:
  Life/Health Agent   Property/Casualty Agent

www.RockwoodInsurance.com