Chuck Varga on Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:41:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] artist presentation this monday night!

THE UNTAMED SIGNAL
Presents ADRIENNE KLEIN
Monday, April 22
Media, talk & refreshments • 6pm • FREE
Ida K. Lang Hall, Rm. 424, North Building, Hunter College
68th Street at Lexington Avenue, New York • 6 Train to 68th St.
(212) 772-4949

Mon. April 22 Adrienne Klein
Adrienne Klein is an artist and curator with a special interest in the
intersection of art and science. She has shown extensively in the United
States
and Europe, including nine solo exhibitions. She has served on the Board
of
Governors of the New York Foundation for the Arts and curated
exhibitions for
Russell Sage College, Union College, New York University and the
Brooklyn Museum
of Art. She is the editor of the online bulletin of Art and Science
Collaborations, Inc. Says Klein: “I make artwork that [explores] our
senses... and the relationship
between our corporeal bodies and the products of our intellect.”
http://www.homestead.com/aklein/files/

CUTTING-EDGE MEDIA CREATORS
at the IDA K. LANG HALL HUNTER COLLEGE, SPRING 2002
As Hunter’s Department of Film & Media begins to unfold its new MFA
program in
Integrated Media Arts, we invite you to a series of screenings and
discussions by
explorers in a range of media. We hope you may join us in catalysing a
brave new
community of media makers.