Flo on Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:42:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] french election - far right comes 2nd

Hi
I'd just like to inform you all that it seems that France has just
made another step toward faschism.
JM Le Pen, one of the leader of the far right, accused of torture
during the war in Algeria, accused of several illegal financial
operation seems to arrive second with 17% at the first round of the
presidential election. Current President, J.Chirac, right leader,
comes first with 20%.
Please HELP us, we need anyone's help. We don't want civil war, and
we don't want fachism....