Heiko Recktenwald on Tue, 16 Apr 2002 00:09:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Radikal-case in court after 5 years

Hi, maybe this gives a slightly different perspective:

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Eveline Lubbers wrote:

> German authorities sure have long breath..

Well, this is not about "german authorities", but civil law, dutch civil
law.

> Last Thursday, Deutsche Bahn has initiated summary proceedings against

The railroad company. Not better or worse than Monsanto. I think they were
pioneers in "censorship".

H.