Anonymous on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:14:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] whois juan camilion?

++

This is G o o g l e's cache of
http://www.nettime.org/nettime.w3archive/200010/msg00201.html
These search terms have been highlighted:   "juan camilion"

++

The Internet Archive is building a digital library of Internet sites and other
cultural artifacts in digital form. Like a paper library, we provide free access
to researchers, historians, scholars, and the general public in accordance with
our Terms of Use.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.nettime.org/nettime.w3archive/200010/
msg00201.html

Nettime archive: [Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

*   To: nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
*   Subject: <nettime> juan camilion (4x) virus poetics & 2 complaints
*   From: "nettime's digestive system" <nettime-l@bbs.thing.net>
*   Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:55:52 CEST