alhajiabubakar11a on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 02:55:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent And Confidential Business Proposal

Urgent And Confidential Business Proposal

Your Attention, Please

PLEASE REPLY ONLY TO:

Please  Reply to:
(1)  alhajiabubakar11a@africamail.net

(2)  alhajiabubakar11b@africamail.com

I  have very confidential and urgent business to
transact with you. But first permit me to say that I
do not know you; you are receiving this mail via blind
carbon copy of email addresses which I obtained from a
simple internet search. You are therefore NOT obliged
to reply. However, if you do, and the conditions are
right, you will be amply compensated. It is also
pertinent to add that I am using an assumed name, and
free web based email addresses for my personal
protection .

In order to give you a background of this "business
transaction", please check the website

http://news.ft.com/ft/gx.cgi/ftc?pagename=View&c=Article&cid=FT3PQPP45QC

Before proceeding further, please permit me to give
you more background on the Abacha family "MILLIONS" as
it is now known; please check the following websites

http://www.oneworld.org/ips2/aug98/17_29_059.html

http://www.odiousdebts.org/odiousdebts/index.cfm?DSP=content&ContentID=974

I have taken some pains to give you readings on the
Abacha Family fortunes; They are of  course a matter
of public record, and CONCLUSIVELY PROVES INDEED THAT
GENERAL SANI ABACHA TRANSFERRED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
OUT OF NIGERIA ! However, it is conceivable and even
logical that NOT ALL OF THE FORTUNE HAS BEEN
"DISCOVERED" OR FROZEN BY FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS IN
SYMPATHY AND ON THE REQUEST OF THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT
OF NIGERIA. AND THIS IS A FACT!

The truth of the matter is that much more of the
Abacha fortunes are still hidden , their location a
closely guarded secret; Her Excellency, Hajia
Abacha,widow of Gen. Sani Abacha, ex-head of
State of Nigeria, who died June 8, 1998
and her immediate family are under house arrest in
Nigeria. It is therefore my job to search out a
reliable person, a complete stranger to help
transfer/secure a negotiated amount from the still
hidden millions of Dollars.  The right person must
pass a background check in order to avoid my being
betrayed to the AUTHORITIES, as happened in the past.
It is now obvious why I will be using an assumed name
for the moment. All precautions will be taken to avoid
leakages. Though I am using the internet which is
largely unsafe, as soon as I get a "reliable"
candidate, I will introduce security measures for
every body's protection. For the moment I am simply a
"Contact Person" for the REAL Abacha family.

In sum, the person I am looking for is an individual
or corporate body that is able to provide one or more
Bank Accounts into which arrangements will be made to
transfer US$5,000,000.00 to US$10,000,000.00 every
week; The routine, periodic transfers in small
instalments are designed to avoid raising suspicion in
the wrong quarters. These transfers will be secure and
properly legal, and with all proper bank
documentation. The right person may need to establish
fresh/new RECEIVING BANK accounts free from legal or
financial encumbrances. Persons with bad credit rating
, undischarged bankrupts, companies in receivership
and minors need not reply; Because of the stature and
confidentiality of this proposed transaction, a
successful candidate will receive 25% of all
transfers. Other Conditions, including maximum secrecy
and confidentiality  apply.

If you are interested in helping this family, and if
you can meet our strict conditions, please reply to
all email addresses listed below. In your reply please
include your phone, fax and contact address. In the
event you do not meet our conditions after a brief
back ground check, you will be communicated
accordingly. Please before replying,  take your time
to go through all the links and investigate thoroughly
all the foregoing; this is a serious proposal, despite
the medium in which you are receiving my message.

Looking forward to your reply,

Yours Sincerely,

Alhaji Abubakar