Brokerage Professionals on Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:29:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] We Dive Into the Toughest Cases

Title: We Dive Into the Toughest Cases
Your Impaired Risk clients won't be left out anymore!
We dive into the toughest cases!
  In-House and Home Office Experienced Impaired Risk
Underwriters
  50 Years Home Office and Agency Impaired Risk Experience
  Tremendous Relationships with Underwriters
  The PRO's at Brokerage PROfessionals know how to read and analyze attending physican statements and discuss them with the company underwriters and medical directors
  All processing of applications done in-house. We don't just copy the records and send them everywhere. All APS's are analyzed and strategically shared with the proper impaired risk company.
  All contracts are direct with the carriers and we offer competitive compensation.
  WE GET THINGS DONE!

Call or e-mail Beth, Eric, Bob & Braun today!
Brokerage Professionals 800-733-7729
Fax:602-395-0081
Visit us online at: www.BrokeragePros.com
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: