integer on Sat, 6 Apr 2002 22:50:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: [max-mafia] mp3 without loading into buffer

>i asked the same question a while ago, no answer so far. i wonder if there
>really isn't a dead simple quicktime player, who'd read mp3's. there's the
>movie object after all... allthough my max crashes when loading a movie
>(why?) it might work for you. just load an mp3 file and push start.
>
>see you soon, hgkz.

it has been available for numerous months

http://www.eusocial.com/242.rna

but the criminals at cycling74 have blocked the information about it and addtl.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

fascism = 01 thing ov every day life.

ultra every day like every day in the phatland