Lachlan Brown on Fri, 5 Apr 2002 06:15:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: The child is the father of the man -- mother of the woman.

Aye,

and therein
the Burgess Shale
the mark of our passing

The old gods gather
three Kings at the Cradle
to come to a decision

the flight of a swallow
from the night to the night
through the fire lit hall?

::we need a new religion

Lachlan

+

Fierce ecologies of belonging.

A steadily building field of activity, laid down almost
imperceptibly, layer upon layer, which creates a world and
at the same time prepares us for our appearance in that
world.