matthew fuller on Thu, 4 Apr 2002 23:22:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] COPYRIGHT VIOLATION SQUAD COMMUNIQUE #2 (for announcer)

COPYRIGHT VIOLATION SQUAD COMMUNIQUE #2
STEAL MUSIC. STEAL CONTENT. BADGES

During the course of our ongoing research, members of the Copyright
Violation Squad were highly amused when they spotted the slogans "Don't
Steal Music" and "Don't Steal Content" in the small print of recent
advertisments for a well known, fruit- flavoured computer manufacturer.
Being mischievous, pesky types, they couldn't resist subtly altering these
somewhat negative admonishments to something much more positive, and here's
what they came up with

STEAL MUSIC
STEAL CONTENT

To enable you to spread these messages among your contacts and
collaborators, the Copyright Violation Squad have thoughtfully reproduced
these two slogans on button badges,  which we are making available at cost
price.

For 100 STEAL MUSIC & STEAL CONTENT 25mm/1 inch Button Badges send; 7.50
UK------12.00 euros/$12.00 EUROPE------$14.00 USA to; M.Pawson, P.O.Box
664, London, E3 4QR, UK mark@mpawson.demon.co.uk