Lachlan Brown on Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:17:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Content Wire

pdm,

    I wouldn't worry about it. People
who read Bold (250 subscribers plus a similar
number of frequent visitors to the archive)
are many times more networked in a meaningful sense than the 2,500 who receive the moderated
posts (which I seldom read actually).

    In linguistic and psychoanalytic terms
Nettime Bold is the 'unconscious' of a
particular networked community. One gets a sense of the movement and direction of the culture and the 'emergence' of ideas and threads by occasionally reading Bold.

    I read it alot these days as so much
that was repressed in the culture is emerging.

  Lachlan

>David, Geert

I dont seem to be able to post to nettime anymore, why you think is that?
I agree, sometimes my posts are delirious so I dont have a problem, other
times
I am just trying to participate in the conversation, and I have some
important things to say

Who is the moderator , and what is his game, and why?
I am glad that you realised that tactical media networks are ridden with
the mother blasters

cheers

pdm