jonathan on Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:15:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] {video} Palestine Land Day Rally in Wash DC (3.31.02)

  - - - - -
Palestine Land Day Rally in Washington DC (3.31.02)
6 minute video:
http://clients.loudeye.com/imc/washingtondc/palestina.ram

from http://DC.Indymedia.org
  - - - - -

Yesterday I made this video for the local DC Indymedia.  I was
fascinated by the number of Arab-American High schoolers from N
Virginia attending.  The teen women were the most vocal and
articulate of the bunch.

Also, the number of enlarged xerox prints of the Brazilian cartoon
artist LaTuff used as placards was interesting.

LaTuff cartoons...
http://www.indymedia.org/search-process.php3?medium=image&searchlang=&keyword=latuff

feel free to use the video link on a website, please just credit and
link to http://DC.Indymedia.org as well

thanks,

jonathan
--