DR. DENIS. GORGE on Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:48:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PROPOSAL (STRICTLY PERSONAL)

DR.DENIS. GORGE
Director, Project Implementation
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Falomo-Complex
Ikoyi Lagos
Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

I am making this contact with you based on the
committee's need for an individual/company who is
willing to assist us with a solution to a money
transfer. In unfolding this proposal, I want to
count on you, as a respected and honest person to
handlethis transaction with sincerity, trust and
confidentiality.

I am a member of the Nigeria Federal Government
Contract Award and Monitoring Committee vested with
the responsibility to review Contract claims and
makes recommendations to the Government. With the
assistance of my colleagues,I have in our custody the
sum of $25,123,000 Million (Twenty Five Million, One
Hundred Twenty Three Thousand United States Dollars ),
which we have to transfer to an offshore account for a
safe keep and prospective investment.

We intend to go into joint venture with,(your good
self) after the money must have been remitted into
your account before our retirement from active
service.

In the course of our assignment we discovered this
amount which is as a result of an over-invoicing of
a contract awarded five years ago. The original
contractor has fully been paid his exact contract
sum with the account file not closed until the
remaining payment is made.
Presently this sum is floating awaiting claim and
there is no way we can lay claim to this fund
without the involvement of a foreign firm/partner as
the beneficiary backing it up with the necessary
documents to authenticate you as the claimant
because Nigeria civil service code of conduct does not
allow us (Civil servants) to operate foreign account.

This fund will take maximum period of seven(7)Bank
working days to get it transferred into your
account.
We plead your unflinching support for this business
and you will be rewarded greatly, we have earmarked
70% of the total sum to ourselves, 20% to your good
self and 10% to take care of all expenses shouldered
by both parties at the completion of the transaction.
feel sure you will not let me down with this request
and trust to hear from you as soon as possible for
further directives of how to achieve this feat.

Please, if this is of your interest, kindly reply me
immediately by a return email for further
clarifications including your confidential Telephone,
fax number and your company name and address(if any)
to enable me contact you for immediate commencement.

Be rest assured that this business is 100% risk-free
and that notwithstanding you should keep everything
about it absolutely secret till success is achieved.

BEST REGARDS

DR DENIS GORGE