godwin onwo on Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:17:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

MR. MR GEOFFERY JOE,
3/5 RIDER HAGGARD
CLOSE, JO, BORG
SOUTH AFRICA.
Tel:874 - 762864167
Fax:874 - 762864168

          (URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL)

  (RE:  TRANSFER OF ($ 126,000.000.00 USD}
 ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX MILLION DOLLARS

Dear sir,

We want to transfer to overseas account
($ 126,000.000.00 USD) One hundred and  twenty six
million
United States Dollars) from a Prime Bank in Africa, I
want to ask you to  quietly  look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable  and fit to provide
either an existing bank account  or  to set up a new
Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an
empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as
you will remain honest to me till the end for this
important business trusting in  you and believing  in
God that you  will never let me down either now or in
future.

I am MR GEOFFERY JOE,the Auditor General of one of the
prime
banks here South Africa, during the course of our
auditing,I discovered a floating fund  in an account
opened in the bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody has
operated on this account again, after going through
some old files in the records I discovered that the
owner of the account died without a [heir]  hence  the
money is floating and  if I do not remit this money
out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The
owner of this account is  Mr.  Allan P.Seaman, a
foreigner, and an industrialist, and  he died,  since
1993. and  no other person knows about this account or
any thing concerning it, the account has no other
beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well
that Allan P. Seaman   until his death was the manager
 Diamond Safari  [pty]. SA.

We will start the  first transfer with twenty six
million [$26,000.000] upon successful transaction
without any disappoint from your side, we shall
re-apply for the payment of the remaining  rest
amount to your account.

The amount involved is (USD 126 M) One hundred and
twenty six million United States Dollars only. I want
to first transfer $26,000.000 [Twenty six million
United States Dollar] from this money into a safe
foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I
don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you
as a foreigner because this money can not be approved
to a local person here, without valid international
foreign passport, but can only be approved to any
foreigner with valid international passport or
drivers license and foreign a/c  because the money is
in US dollars and the former owner of the  a/c  Mr.
Allan P. Seaman is a foreigner too,and the money can
only be approved into a foreign a/c.

However, we will sign a binding agreement, to bind
us together. I got your contact address  from the
Girl who operates my computer,  I am revealing this to
you with believe in God that you will never let me
down
in this business,  you are the first and the only
person that I am contacting for this business, so
please reply urgently so that I will inform you the
next step to take urgently. Send also your private
telephone and fax number including the full details of
the account to be used for the deposit.

I want us to meet face to face to build confidence
and to sign a binding agreement that will  bind us
together  before transferring the money to any
account of  your choice where the fund will be safe.
Before we fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing
and investments.

I need your full co-operation to make this work
fine, Because the management is ready to approve
this payment to any foreigner who has correct
information of this account, which I will give to you,
upon your positive response and once I am convinced
that you are  capable  and will meet up with
instruction of  a key bank official who is deeply
involved with me in this business. I need your strong
assurance that you will never,  never let me down.

With my influence and the position of the bank
official we can transfer this money to any foreigner's
reliable account which you can provide with assurance
that this money will be intact pending our physical
arrival in your country for sharing. The bank official
will  destroy all documents of transaction immediately
we receive this money leaving no trace to any place
and to build confidence  you can  come immediately to
discuss with me face to face after which I will make
this remittance in your presence and three of us
will fly to your country at least two days ahead of
the
money going into the  account. I will apply for annual
leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you
are ready to act and receive this fund in your
account. I will use my position and influence to
obtain all legal approvals for  onward transfer of
this money to your account with appropriate clearance
from  the relevant  ministries and foreign exchange
departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given
35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while
5% will be for expenses both parties might have
incurred during the process of transferring.

I look forward to your earliest reply through my
email address.

Yours truly

 MR GEOFFERY JOE.