Lachlan Brown on Fri, 15 Mar 2002 05:36:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Yo, Achaeans of Nettime

Yo, Achaeans of Nettime, rally.

   So far so good.

   Lachlan

>I thought I'd share some of my pics from my
>research in digital culture with you:
> from a 'difference engine' archive:
>
> 1. 'The Venus of Manchester': computing and
> the female form. Alan Turing and his team consider the first graphic computer interface.
>
> http://www.hypermedia.ndirect.co.uk/image/TURMOD.GIF
>
> see also
>
> http://www.hypermedia.ndirect.co.uk/image/DETAIL.GIF
>
> and contrast with:
>
> http://www.hypermedia.ndirect.co.uk/image/!SCOPOGR.GIF
>
> 2. critical and
> creative research in Internet in London
re: a meeting in the Committee Room of
The Baths Laurie Grove Goldsmiths College December 1994 to discuss The Internet.

> http://www.hypermedia.ndirect.co.uk/image/1994.JPG

> Lachlan

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html