wfmic on Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Electret Condenser Microphone

Dear Sirs,
    We're glad to communicate with you. It's our pleasure to
know you by E-mail.We would like to make some introduction to
our products .If you're interested, please inform us.If not,
please cancel it.
     Our main product is electret condenser microphone. We have
been working at it for a long time .We have got some achievements
in it. It's our honour to recommend them to you.We're looking
forward to a chance to co-operate with you. If it interests you,
please contact us for further information by letter cable or
E-mail .Our website is http://www.wfmic.com.
     Sincerely regards to you .Hoping  for further cooperation.
     Thank you for reading.

 Yours Sincerely
 Lin
 Sales Manager