integer on Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

John Hopkins <jhopkins@uiah.fi>

hou do you do

>neoscenes occupation project 4: <di>fusion is an embodiment of network praxis.
>
>call for participation

it is totally amusing 2 me that any 1 attends these avenues 4
traffic control.

though i feel

><di>fusion is a live & online open-platform happening for creative
>expression and action.

copious smiles

as i dive in o1 amalgam of open books.

   \ \ produce. produce. reproduce.

somehow did manage 2 escape.
its good 2 dream.

>Stay tuned! Join us! Stay tuned! Join us!

seriously - i dont mind earning 01 life through DEATH
abr life is 2 delicious 2 die in order 2 live.

>John Hopkins \ University of Colorado - Boulder

do you have blood between your legs +?

nn - simply.12